Looking for ways to celebrate? Here’s what’s going on in The Town.
- Adesso on Piedmont Avenue will feature a special A’s menu and drink specials.
- TOAST on College Avenue will celebrate with the “Good Old Green & Gold” cocktail special, with yellow chartreuse, liquor 43, lemon and lime juice, agave nectar, dashes of orange bitters (tears of the Giants!) and a Cava float.
- The New Parkway will feature the games on the big screen in one of their theaters.
- BART will have longer and more trains all weekend long to help A’s fans get to the game. Keep in mind—the Friday game starts at the peak of commuter hour. Leave work early if you can to avoid the rush!
Other spots to catch some #GreenCollarBaseball:
- 3000 Broadway
- Crogan’s Montclair
- Easy Lounge (check out the A’s paint job on the outside!)
- EOne Entertainment
- Linden Street Brewery
- Make Westing (on the big screen)
- Room 389
- Tribune Tavern
If you want some extra swag to sport this weekend, come pick up a cheer card at the Visit Oakland office, located at 481 Water Street in Jack London Square.
And for all you Detroit fans visiting from out of town, here’s some information on how to get to the game and parking prices at the O.co Coliseum.
Where are you planning to celebrate? Leave a comment if you have a spot in mind!
Let’s Go, Oakland!
- 3 Oct, 2013
- Posted by Corinne Avganim
- 1 Comments